No matter when you call, you get a staffer, not a service.
Capstone was founded in 1998, and in 2000, we focused our business efforts toward the healthcare industry, placing nurses and allied healthcare professionals. We received our initial Joint Commission certification in 2007, and we have been continuously certified thereafter.
Capstone Healthcare Staffing provides qualified people and exceptional customer service to the healthcare industry. With a better screening and vetting process, Capstone Healthcare Staffing is able to provide more qualified candidates to our customers. Capstone is the only Joint Commission Certified agency based in East Texas.
We always call you back! We will never leave you guessing about the status of your order. A Capstone staffing professional will confirm that your need has been filled (or cannot be filled) within thirty (30) minutes, or sooner if needed.
If you are not satisfied with the placement, you don’t pay! All we ask: let us know during the first four (4) hours of a shift.We provide the best customer care in the industry:
- Your call will always be answered, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- You will never speak to an answering service
- Even your toughest-to-staff shift will be filled, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Our ownership is actively involved in the daily management of our company
- Staff with a firm understanding of the industry and talent market
- Flexible staffing options and competitive rates
- Tenured in-house staff
Whether you are looking for flexible, responsive solutions for your healthcare staffing problems or a need to fill a permanent position with your facility, start with Capstone Healthcare Staffing.
Contact us today to find the talent your facility needs to optimize patient care and maximize your bottom line.